Table of Contents
Take a deep breath when you read this: there are over 10,000 industrial chemicals in common skin care products. The average American adult is exposed to 168 hazardous chemicals each day. And everything applied to the skin, be it lip stick or deodorant, sun block or general skin care products are absorbed by the body, just like they’d been eaten.
Remember that scene in the second season of The Simpsons, in which Mr. Burns ran for Governor, and a three-eyed fish, affectionately called “Blinky”, mutated by the pollution from Burns’s own power plant, came back to haunt him?
The natural skin care movement gets stronger by the day, folks. And one of the more prominent players in this industry is argan oil. From the deserts of Morocco.
moisturize the skinfade wrinklesfight acneheal skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasisstrengthen finger nailscondition damaged hair
Argan oil is an extract of the Argania tree that once covered much of North Africa. Today the tree is endangered, and grows only in a UNESCO protected biosphere in Morocco. And considering that a litre of argan oil constitutes a full season of output from a single tree, argan oil is both rare and highly prized.
More over, the composition of argan oil is of particular interest to the anti-aging industry and to consumers looking for a natural alternative to common skin care products. With a hefty dose of fatty acids, antioxidants, polyphenols and a skin-loving 200% more vitamin E than olive oil, you can see why argan oil has been used for over 3,500 years, for health and for beauty.
A Closer Look at Argan Oil
Argan oil is versatile. In fact, many consumers dabble a small amount in their hair after a thorough cleanse, to treat split ends. You can also use argan oil to fade stretch marks, strengthen finger nails, reduce wrinkles and those fine lines from the sun.
A closer look at argan oil reveals traces of:
Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – A powerful antioxidant, vitamin E reduces harmful free radicals and protects the skin from sun damage. Vitamin E also improves the skin’s ability to retain and use water.
Essential Fatty Acids – These keep your cells healthy and your skin plump, with the ability to re-form after stretching.
Oleic and Linoleic Acid – Essential for their anti-inflammatory properties and to help heal the skin.
Antioxidants – The body’s warriors that protect the skin from free radicals, sun damage, chemicals and pollution. If Blinky the Fish had more antioxidants, he might have avoided that trademark third eye.
Polyphenols – Protection from UV rays and aging from sun damage, polyphenols are anti-inflammatories and fight free radicals.
Squalene Oil – With similar functions to olive oil, squalene oil is a natural moisturizer, a powerful healer and is ideal for people with eczema and psoriasis.
Should You Use Argan Oil?
If all this has your attention, and you’re excited about argan oil and its many uses and healing properties, know this: you’re looking for argan oil in its purest form.
Indeed, it’s not uncommon for some of the larger skin care brands to dilute argan with additives and preservatives. Sometimes these products have in excess of 20 ingredients. All of which dilute the product and reduce the good things that argan can do.
Having said that, argan oil is called “liquid gold” for a reason. It’s rare, it’s potent, and with a track record over three millennia, it’s proven.
If you have dry skin, sensitivities to common skin care products, frizzy hair, wrinkles or stretch marks, or a general interest in natural skin care, then yes, argan oil holds value and is worth your purchase.
But remember that you’re looking for pure argan, undiluted with preservatives that degrade argan oil and the magic it does. Your best bet is to purchase argan oil in its pure form, from a major skin care name with minimal use of parabens and with discount packaging.
To that end, you might consider Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil, which offers the power of argan oil with the comfort of the Skinception name with a proven track record, live customer support, discount pricing and a firm, money-back guarantee.
A suggestion? Try Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil, which is argan in its purest state and manufactured in a fair trade co-op. Yet it comes with the name recognition of a respected label and live, 24/7 customer support. That’s good for peace of mind, and it’s backed by a no risk 60 day money back guarantee.
apple music – top songs
- Another Summer Night Without You - Alexander 23
- Got It Covered - Ty Herndon
- The Fifth - Obie Trice
- Good Enough - Jana Kramer
- Wet - Bibi Bourelly
- Nighttime Drive - Jay Som
- Power - Seratones
- tryhard - The Band CAMINO
- Reverend - Smino
- Never Lie (feat. Moneybagg Yo) - Wiz Khalifa
- Swim Home - Cautious Clay
- 85 to Africa - Jidenna
- Mother of Red Light - meth.
- Pose (feat. Lil Uzi Vert) - Yo Gotti
- Every Song’s a Drinkin’ Song - Midland
- Keeping It In the Dark - Daya
- Exhale - Trae tha Truth
- Ten-Eight - G Perico
- If You Want It - Jay Som
- Black Cadillac - Mondo Cozmo
- John Wick Chapters 1-3 - Lions Gate Films, Inc.
- Eve - Rapsody
- Late Night Money High - Clyde Carson
- Oprah (feat. Leikeli47) - Rapsody
- Okay Okay - Alessia Cara
- Okie - Vince Gill
- Musi - Simple Music Streaming - Musi Streaming App Podcast Radio FM Inc.
- 777 - Lyfe Jennings
- Life Is Beautiful - Powers Pleasant
- Protection - Alcest
- take a number (feat. Dounia) - Marian Hill
- Anak Ko - Jay Som
- Ride or Die! - BroadbandTV Corp
- Live Life - EP - Fortunate Youth
- Soundtrack of Your Life - EP - American Young
- Follow the Wind (feat. Diamond Thug) - David Scott
- Hot Wheels Infinite Loop - Mattel, Inc.
- In the Spirit World Now - Ceremony
- Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift
- Jimmy Lee - Raphael Saadiq
- She Do - In Real Life
- Keep It Gold - Surfaces
- Lover - Taylor Swift
- The Man - Taylor Swift
- Barstool Stories - Kevin Fowler
- Slow Dance - EP - AJ Mitchell
- Death By A Thousand Cuts - Taylor Swift
- Work in Progress - Andy Mineo
- I Forgot That You Existed - Taylor Swift
- Motherbrain - Crobot
- Need This - Zac Brown Band
- RAIN - Ben Platt
- Let It Roll - Midland
- ICONOLOGY - EP - Missy Elliott
- The Walker Roaders - The Walker Roaders
- Die Young - Julian Lamadrid
- So Ready - Raphael Saadiq
- Playboys - Midland
- Songs from the Exile - Dalton Domino
- Lover - Noah Gundersen
- PTSD (feat. T-Pain) - Fantasia
- You and I - Jakob Ogawa
- Death Up Close - Shannon Lay
- Butterfly Boy - Ryan Caraveo
- Love and Liberation - Jazzmeia Horn
- Lose You Again (feat. BRÅVES) - WALK THE MOON
- Virtual Friends - Droeloe
- Manifest Reality - Sacred Reich
- TM104: The Legend of the Snowman - Jeezy
- Awakening - Sacred Reich
- Out My Mind - AJ Mitchell
- Papi Cachondo - Jerry Di
- Hardly to Blame - Sheer Mag
- A Different Shade of Blue - Knocked Loose
- A Bullet for Every Heathen - 38 Spesh
- Sleep On It - Gallant
- So What - Noah Gundersen
- A Distant Call - Sheer Mag
- Dream Again - James Fortune
- Braindrops - Tropical Fuck Storm
- Throw It Back - Missy Elliott
- Optimistic - X Ambassadors
- Shazam Discovery Top 50
- Lucy - Brandon Banks
- NO HALO - BROCKHAMPTON
- All Facts (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) - G-Eazy
- So What? (Episode 01) - Vince Staples
- A Journey Through Care of Magical Creatures - Pottermore Publishing
- Phillip - Cristin Harber
- One Punch Man : Road To Hero - Oasis Games
- Hoop Stars - SayGames LLC
- GRIS - Devolver Digital, Inc.
- My City : Bank - My Town Games LTD
- Gears POP! - Microsoft Corporation
- Perfect - Video 365 - Maple Labs Co., Ltd
- B-Sides - EP - G-Eazy
- Honeymoon - Emmavie
- Pages - William Black
- The Donor - Pearson
- Grow - MIA GLADSTONE